ChristPond is situated on 100 acres in southwest Sheboygan County, covered with woods, brush, ponds and glens. The property is ideal for quiet solitude or recreation for the individual and groups. In the northwest corner of the property, as you enter from Highway 57, is a spacious, 12 room, updated home. There is also a large parking area and several outbuildings. Scattered elsewhere on the property are 4 ponds. One includes a fishing pier. The wooded areas have trails for hiking and nature study. Picnicking and cookouts can be done around the main building. Open spaces are suitable for playing ball, group workouts, yoga, volleyball and more. Cross-country skiing and ice-skating are great winter outdoor activities to refresh the body and soul.
ChristPond provides the following facilities in the 12-room house:
- A great room with cathedral ceiling and fireplace – capacity 40 people
- Breakout areas
- Updated kitchen facilities including:
- 4-burner stove-top
- Coffee makers
- 2 Dining areas with tables seating a total of 20 (12 + 8)
- 2 ovens
- Utensils, cookware, dishes, dish towels, etc.
- Overnight sleeping accommodations for 16 -17
- 3 bathrooms, 2 with showers and 1 with tub/shower
- Outdoor patio and grills (charcoal and starter provided)
- Fully air conditioned
- Internet connectivity
Guests Must Bring Their Own:
- Food and beverages
- Pillows, bedding* and/or sleeping bags, towels
(*Bedding is available for $10.00 per person but does not include pillow.)
- Sports equipment.
Affordable rates are made possible by the generous support of ChristPond friends.